|Title:||Shift Production Supervisor (Monaca, PA)|
Role Title: Shift Production Supervisor (Monaca, PA) 
Department: Product Supply
The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of propriety designed tableware products.
The Oneida Group's vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions.
Champion of all Finishing department to assigned shift operations in a rotating 24/7 schedule. This is a key role reporting to Senior Manager of Finished Goods.
Direct and full accountability for:
- Shift operations including secondary annealing, automatic video inspection equipment and manual visual acceptance, packing, palletizing and material handling to finished goods.
- Meeting all Human development, Safety, Quality, Yield, Conversion Cost and Continuous Improvement goals and objectives via Key-Performance-Indicators Breakthrough Leadership
- Realm of supervision includes 50 hourly team associates
- Results driven and relentless in continuous improvement & lean manufacturing tool support including but not limited to Visual Factory, 5S+1, TPM and SMED
- Role model and champion of company's values and principals
- Drive predictive and preventative maintenance activities
- Change agent - culture and processes generating a high performing operating team
- Excellent communications skills to all levels of the organization
- Creating positive and collaborative relationships with bargaining unit employees
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Reporting of daily shift performance for all production lines and shift maintenance activities
- All other duties and projects as assigned by Senior Manager of Finished Goods
- Associate degree
- 3+ years in a manufacturing supervisor managerial role
- 5+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Technical expertise in high speed glass container finishing operations
- Automatic video inspection equipment
- New product launch
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or higher
- Management experience in organized labor environment
- Experience with Vertech' software.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please contact us at HRServices@theoneidagroup.com.