|Title:||Operations Manager, Finished Goods (Monaca, PA)|
Role Title: Operations Manager, Finished Goods (Monaca, PA) 
Department: Product Supply
The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of propriety designed tableware products.
The Oneida Group’s vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions.
Direct and full accountability for:
- Finishing Department Operations including secondary annealing, automatic video inspection equipment and manual visual acceptance, packing, palletizing and material handling to finished goods.
- Meeting all Human development, Safety, Quality, Yield, Conversion Cost and Continuous Improvement goals and objectives via Key-Performance-Indicators Breakthrough Leadership
- Realm of supervision includes four shift Value Stream Leaders and 200 hourly team associates
- Development and achieving annual financial budgets including labor, expense and CAPEX
- Implementation leader of world-class technologies and best-in-class SOP’s
- Results driven and relentless in continuous improvement & lean manufacturing tools deployment including but not limited to Visual Factory, 5S+1, TPM and SMED
- Role model and champion of company’s values and principals
- Drive predictive and preventative maintenance activities
- Change agent – culture and processes generating a high performing operating team
- Creating positive and collaborative relationships with bargaining unit employees
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- All other duties and projects as assigned by Site Director of Operations
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 5+ years in a manufacturing operations managerial role
- 10+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Direct managerial experience and technical expertise in glass container finishing operations
- Automatic video inspection equipment
- New product launch
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or higher
- Management experience in organized labor environment
- experience with Vertech’ software
- MBA Degree
Primary Location: Monaca, PA
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please contact us at HRServices@theoneidagroup.com.