|Title:||National Sales Manager, Target|
Role Title: National Sales Manager, Target 
Department: Retail Sales
The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of propriety designed tableware products.
The Oneida Group’s vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions.
We are looking for only those who want to help create a legacy that will last. The Oneida Group offers an opportunity to be part of an exciting turn around with a steep learning curve, high autonomy, and personal results accountability. We are a company of successful people looking to create a winning company through courageous leadership, crisis-like collaboration, strategic problem solving, and sheer grit and hard work. The faint of heart need not apply.
As an Oneida Group National Sales Manager you will execute business plans to meet or exceed financial objectives by developing collaborative customer partnerships and selling with excellence. You will also deliver competitive advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies, while setting up our brands (Anchor Hocking, etc.) brands to disproportionately win. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Manage and improve product distribution, strategic pricing, advantageous shelf positioning, and annual merchandising/display.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell win/win customer business plans.
- Sell with consumer insights to partner with customers to input into the business development plans.
- Leverage analytical tools and integrate various data systems to turn data into selling insights
- Strategic customer relationship building skills
- Trade fund management experience
- Customer data analytics experience
- Joint business planning experience
- People management experience
- BA/BS from accredited university
- 5 years relevant CPG sales or customer business development experience (Target experience preferred)
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job (minimal travel, primarily to Columbus, OH HQ)
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and develop organizations
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Lead a multi-functional team
- Strong Strategic Selling Skills
- Capability to Manage Partnerships
- Grit & Determination
- Accountability for results
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please contact us at HRServices@theoneidagroup.com.