|Title:||National Account Manager – Retail – Specialty & Grocery Channel, Canada|
Role Title: National Account Manager – Retail – Specialty & Grocery Channel, Canada 
Department: Retail Sales
The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of propriety designed tableware products.
The Oneida Group’s vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions.
This role is responsible to drive the customer strategy for the Specialty & Grocery channel in Canada by creation and execution of joint business growth plans.
- Responsible for achieving sales results, including volume growth objectives and financial targets.
- Develop and lead advanced customer engagement strategy including JBP, Innovation and day to day business
- Lead complex sales proposals and negotiations, responses to requests for proposals
- Develop and manage customer relationships with buyers
- Work in close partnership with brand marketing to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the sales organization and enhance productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Serve as sales lead to improve service levels to customers through enhanced communication and tracking with supply chain, operations, and customer care.
- Work closely with marketing to develop products that meet customer and market needs
- Responsible for managing trade spend and sales budget
- Loblaw’s, HBC experience preferred
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent management experience
- 3-5 years related experience
- Knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data and Microsoft Office
Primary Location: Work-At-Home , Toronto, Canada
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please contact us at HRServices@theoneidagroup.com.